Sunday, January 13, 2008

Glad to meet you!

Well, this is my first post and to be honest, I'm a bit nervous about it. My oldest daughter Heather encouraged me to create a blog so here I am.

I guess I will just tell you a bit about myself..I am a wife to an amazing man, Phillip, mother of 4 wonderful children, Heather 23, Amanda 19, Jordan 14 and Logan 13..and I have the best son-in-law in the world, Ben, who by the way named my blog. Thanks Ben!!

I work full time, love to sell on ebay (which you can find my link for on my site), I have some amazing friends that I'm sure I will tell you about later (don't worry girls, only good things will be said..I think), I love to take pictures of my family..who wouldn't want to..they are gorgeous!!

I guess my purpose of this blog is really more a sort of therapy. I can come here and tell everyone about my day, what I'm thinking or feeling. And..no one will talk back, well I hope I get some comments on my blog but you know what I mean.

The picture on my site is of me at "The Great Pumpkin Patch" in Arthur, IL..it's just the best place to go to get into the Fall spirit!

Just a warning, I tend to ramble...which is what I was going to name my blog in the first place..something about my rambling words but believe it or not it was taken!

Well, thanks for listening, It's been fun but I have things to do and not much time to do them.
Have a blessed day!



3 comments:

heather.snider said...

Hey nice first blog post!!

Kyle Luke said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Lanter Baby! said...

Hello there! I tried blogging last Spring but didn't get too far! I like reading other peoples', so I'm sure I'll check in from time to time! Welcome to blogspot! -Lindsey (Ben's sister)