Monday, February 4, 2008

Foggy day...



Wow! What strange weather we are having! I live in a farm community so I really dislike discussing weather because all I hear around here is "how many 10ths of an inch of rain did you get? Oh, Farmer John said he got 8/10ths, but I only got 5/10ths...who CARES??? I just know if there is too much moisture for a good hair day!

But lately we have had thunder storms, sleet, tornado watches, 11 inches of snow, record highs, record lows and fog lots and lots of fog!

I really don't like to drive in fog...it's so disorienting. But I made it home from work without much of a story just a couple of pics. I wanted to get one of the lady who was driving 30 miles an hour in the passing lane of the highway at rush hour...but I couldn't whip my camera out fast enough. Plus the flash might have put her right over the edge!



Blessings,
Andrea

No comments: