Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow day...

Well, we received about 11 inches of snow last night and today we are stuck in the house...or at least I am. I never have liked the snow too much, I don't like to put on layers of clothing and I get cold too fast. It is very pretty though, I love how it makes everything look so bright despite the fact that underneath is brown sticks and tan grass. I took a picture this morning through my front window...


I have the day off and would normally be working so nothing around the house would get done..so why do I feel like I have to stay so busy? I have done laundry, vacuumed, mopped and dusted...why can't I just sit down and read a good book? UGH!!

I had a little bit of a scare last week...I went to the doctor and she thought I could possibly have skin cancer, so they sent me to a dermatologist and to do a biopsy (which was scary and really hurt)...(that's the 12 year old coming out in me). My dermatologist feels it might be precancerous but I shouldn't worry, she even gave me a sucker (not for being such a good patient but to get some sugar in me since I almost passed out). I will get the results early next week.

I am staying out of the sun from now on! So, if anyone knows of a good spray tan please let me know.

Going to go finish my laundry...have a great day!!

2 comments:

Fish said...

i like the neutrogena tan stuff ... ;) it's easy and it doesn't make you too orange (unless you use too much ...)

Kyle Luke said...

I like that picture with the snow on the window!